- to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, for example to provide the services, to ensure that invoices are paid correctly;
- where you have given your consent to the processing;
- to comply with our legal obligations, as explained above;
- to meet our legitimate interests, for example to understand how you use our products services and to enable us;
- to derive knowledge from that, which allows us to develop new products and services, and to personalize the service for you and the ads you see. When we process personal information to meet our legitimate interests, we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.